Your Recruitment Partners
When it Comes to Recruitment, We Do the Work For You
You are looking for engineers with specialized skills, candidates
who rank at the top of their field. They could reside in your
city or across the country. What you need is a full-time recruiter.
What you need is Ingman+Ingman.
We've been working on behalf of engineering firms like yours
since 2000, finding candidates at the top of their game whose
skills and needs are perfectly matched to our clients' needs.
We achieve this through:
- well-planned outreach utilizing well-placed
- up-to-date knowledge of the candidate
pool i.e., who's ready to make a move,
- personal relationships with the country's
preeminent engineering firms, and
- a database full of detailed
candidate and employer information.
Ingman+Ingman candidates typically have:
- a bachelor's or master's degree in
- three or more post-graduate years with
a US firm
- an EIT, PE, SE, GE, or RA license
- proven technical skills
- superior communication and presentation
We've got what it takes to get the job done,
and our track record of successful placements bears this out.
At Ingman+Ingman we're not just recruiters, we're your
recruitment partners. Give
us a call or send us an e-mail.